- The annual “Cinello Unlimited” award (the “Award”) is established in Milan and it aims to recognize, promote and reward the best experiences in the digital field of information technology applied to the valorization, promotion and protection of artistic heritage and national culture.
- There are three Award categories: Artist, Journalist and Project. For each category there will be an award for the most interesting project made or presented in digital environment in the year preceding the award event (Artist Category Award), for the best popular articles in the field of art, culture or
digital innovation, written and published also on digital platforms such as websites, apps or social channels in the year preceding the award event (Journalist Category Award) and for the best digital campaign/project in the artistic or cultural field in the year preceding the award event (Project
- All those who have sent an application accompanied by a presentation note to Cinello’s Proposing Committee until 31/12/2020 can compete in each category (a), (b) the subjects reported to the Proposing Committee in the same period and (c) the subjects invited to participate by the Proposing Committee.
- For each category, the Proposing Committee will select among the candidates pursuant to Article 3 a shortlist of final candidates, up to a maximum of 10 finalists. The selected candidates will be proposed to the Jury of the Cinello Unlimited Award, which will select a winner among the proposed finalists for each Award category. The Cinello Unlimited Award will be awarded to the winners of each category during the awards ceremony that will take place in Milan during the first quarter of each year in a place that will be chosen separately. At the discretion of the Jury, special mentions may also be assigned to subjects not selected by the Proposing Committee.
- The Award is organized by Cinello s.r.l., the founding company of the initiative and owner of the Cinello Unlimited Award. The organization of the Prize includes: (a) the Proposing Committee, whose main task is to select and propose to the Jury the final candidates who will compete for the award, (b) the Cinello Unlimited Award Jury, who will select the winners among the proposed finalists for each award category. The selection of the winners will by majority; and (c) the Honorary Committee with a steering function.
- For each category, the Award consists of a cash prize of Euro 2.500,00. [+ publication of the winning project on the website of the Unlimited Award, press coverage, visibility for the winners etc..].
- The decisions of the Cinello Unlimited Award Jury are final.
- By participating the competition, each participant declares to be the sole owner of the project and/or work presented, that this project and/or work is free of third-party rights and undertakes to indemnify and hold Cinello srl, Proposing Committee, Jury and Honorary Committee from any damage resulting from violation of the third-party rights on the project and/or work presented. They also authorize Cinello to exploit the project and/or work free of charge for marketing and advertising purposes of the Award.
- Participation implies full acceptance of these rules.
- Any dispute will be referred exclusively to the Court of Milan.